Mortgage Closing Business Support Consultant
Job Description SummaryThe Business Support Consultant I working for Taylor Morrison you be responsible for the day to day pipeline management of Taylor Morrison Home Funding loans. The position requires a thorough knowledge of all closing guidelines as well as the thorough knowledge of all processes and procedures of investors utilized by Taylor Morrison Home Funding in association with the closing of loans.
The goals of this position
What Youll Do
- Preparing Post-Closing Closing Disclosures (PCCD) per regulation timing for all organization needs
- Obtaining ALTA statements from settlement agents to pre-prepare PCCDs
- Escrow state PCCD preparation in accordance of escrow state regulations
- Preparing PCCD for internal fee auditing conducted by accounting for overcharged fees
- Preparing PCCD for Post-Closing Department for any investor request to clear the loan for funding
- Manage the Escrow Holdback for the organization
- Managing the Escrow Holdback Pipeline and adhering to Escrow Holdback Polices and Procedures
- Sending escrow holdback hello email to buyer and pool companie
- Communicating with Pool Companies, Builder, Buyer and Sales to ensure pools are completed with agreed escrow holdback completion date
- Ordering final inspections when pool are completed
- Ordering checks for the builder upon final inspection
- Forwarding Final Inspections to Investors after Pool Completion
- Required Mortgage Knowledge
- Internal subject matter expert that has mastered our policies and procedures
- Manage pipeline on a daily basis to prioritize all milestones to meet company service level agreements
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to remain compliant for PCCD
- Achieve proficiency in all document preparation systems utilized
- Effectively communicate with builder, borrowers, title and co-workers in a professional and positive manner
- In depth knowledge of the Closing Disclosure
- Understanding of TRID Rules, Timing and Fee Tolerances
- Experience in document delivery of closing packages and coordination of closings with settlement partners
- Understanding closing nuances of multiple mortgage products, specifically closing disclosure allowances for FHA, VA, Conv, Arms, Jumbo, USDA, Bonds & DPA
- Understanding Mortgage Vesting, POAs and Trust
- Understanding Loan Terms
- Understanding of general mortgage documents
- Escrow analysis and input of hazard, taxes and mortgage insurance
- Understanding how to read sales contracts and closing cost incentive addendums
- Perform other duties as assigned
Sound Like You?
You might be just who were looking for if you have
- Mortgage closing experience producing PCCD
- TRID Subject Matter Expert
- Financial Reform Subject Matter Expert
- Builder affiliated mortgage experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal skills and basic computer skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy
- A team player with a positive attitude who constructively contributes to the goals of the department
- Mortgage or title experience preferred, but not required
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Remote opportunities available
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.