Remote Mortgage Trainer - Processing
Job Description SummaryThe Mortgage Trainer will provide Financial Services best practices training. Support providing training and education to all team members. The corporate Trainer will support the mortgage departments and organization in establishing, coordinating and facilitating training. They will deliver learning content through the train the trainer program. In addition, collaborating with the departments to provide mentorship and training as needed.
We trust that as a Mortgage Trainer you will: (responsibilities)
- Conducts training based on training needs assessments
- Delivers on-boarding training to various new team members
- Partners with SMEs in various areas to obtain training content
- Trains SMEs and department managers to provide mentorship to employees as needed
- Provides assessments and feedback of learners for managers guidance to improve readiness into a live production environment
- Partners in developing participation guides, job aids and, training curriculums
- Utilize department policies and procedures to support the development of training material
- Facilitates learning via classroom instruction, virtually or through webinars; incorporating a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Develops and maintains a regular effective training schedule
- Partners with instructional designers to develop and improve training material
- Assists in documenting learning objectives and content that matches instructional learning objectives
- Stay abreast of product, law and policy changes within the company
- Participating in working groups, as directed and additional duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong Organization/Time Management skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Priority Setting
- Team Player
- Detail-oriented and be able to multi-task
- Communication skills with internal and external customers
- Be able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines and function independently
- Conduct business in a professional manner
- Possess a positive attitude, be flexible in fast-paced environment, be a team player and be willing to constructively contribute to the department
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Writing and problem solving skills
- 3-4 years experience in the mortgage business
- Training experience
- Ellie Mae Encompass LOS knowledge a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook preferred
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.